19 July 2022
Marketing doesn’t necessarily have to be expensive or difficult. The simplest ideas are the most effective. As you will be preparing for your own business, check out some marketing tips to help your business stand out:
1. Know your “why”. Being (somewhat) cheaper or faster than your rivals is insufficient. Your prospective customers are curious as to why your company is open for business. People chose you based on why you do what you do, not what you do.
2. Maintain consistency in your branding and messaging. No matter where you are seen, people need to be able to identify you. Please check the spelling of all messages as well.
3. Use social media, but you don’t have to be active on all of the platforms. You are not required to use every social media network just because there are many of them. Consider using what your customers are using.
4. Ensure that your website is active and updated frequently. If your company doesn’t have a website, let alone a mobile website, you are seriously missing out in the digital age. Make sure you’re online because people will be looking for your service and items there.
5. Remember to include calls to action! There should be a call-to-action that points back to your contact us page, a landing page, or another relevant page at every single point when your customer contacts you through your marketing and sales activities.
If you are in the position where you know you need business guidance or assistance, click the link below and let’s discuss your needs.
To Your Success,